Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lucy Loo from the East Wind... being nasty...

Hello everyone here is fun card I made for the adults...so please if you are offended by the saying I apologise but this is me some days and the I thought image was the one I wanted to use with it.
You can get her here its Lucy Loo chillin ... from The East Wind Shop there are many more in this series and several other great images to colour and fun with.
I used Polychromos for this image and of course some random bling from my stash.
Thanks for coming by and hugs,
T

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous and I adore the sentiment! You got anything old and forgotten on there? this would be perfect for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers "U" is for Unused challenge going on now. Check it out HERE. Soounds like your kinda place. Heehee! xxD