Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 1, 2014

A new challenge at The EAST WIND...

Oh yes there is a new challenge over at
and I was asked to be a Guest DT for this month and I am so honored to be able to create for The East Wind ! since the first day I saw her images I have been in love with them.
They are so easy to colour and lend themselves beautifully to all sorts of cards for all kinds of occasions. So thank you Kyra at The East Wind for having me and to all the DT ..thank you!

So the Challenge is to use a digi ! So have fun!

And oh what stunning images she has for you to use and you can get them here

This amazing and sweet image below is her Freebie for this month...oh my!
I used Polychromos coloured pencils to colour this image and copics for her skin.
 Flowers are from Iamroses.

Please use the first link to take you to the challenge blog for all the details to see the wonderful work from the amazing DT as well as a place to link your Extraordinary Creations!


 

Hugs and thank you for stopping by ,
T

1 comment:

Wiola said...

Wow Trish, this is gorgeous!!!