Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Scrappers Delights hosts a challenge on Pinspirational Challenges


Yes you can win some goodies over on
from
 
They have an amazing challenge going on right now just click the link above to  get all the details and prizes are for this fabulous challenge.
 
Below is the picture we used for pinsperation
and below that is the card I created using Baby Boo Bear Boy you can get him by using this link.
I also used the set of sentiment stamps Just to say I used the blank version and added my own sentiment for this Congratulations on a new baby card!
 
 
I took inspirations from the colours ( Orange, yellow, black, white, cream, grey and gold) and added some blue grey . I coloured this image with Copics and used some crystal glass for shine to make the image pop. The banner Treats was recreated to say BOY and used circles inspired by the circle under the table and I also used black and white patterned paper as in the picture.
 
I also put together a gift for which I will us the card. A coworker is off to have her baby and so I created some wash cloth animals and decorated the gift with bunnies, a snail, and of course sweet peas!
I can't wait to give it to her and wish her well.
 
Thanks for all the inspiration and for letting me be part of the challenge and don't forget to put your creation in for a wonderful prize and good luck! All links at top of page.
hugs,
T

 

No comments: