Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 2, 2014

East Wind Stamps Lucy Loo images

Good day hope everyone is doing well ...
After a long bout with a virus I am back up and running.
I have been busy colouring and here are two new images I have done from a new company called East Wind
You can check them out by clicking the link above.
Today I bring you two Lucy Loo images with some fun sayings because these ladies have some sexy attitude ..lol
 So below I bring you a fun Valentine card
I moustache you to be my Valentine!
I coloured this image with coloured pencils and tried for a bit of vintage feel.
 
 
Below I bring a very sophisticated Lucy Loo and her cat...
Hope you like the fun saying ... again coloured with coloured pencils
 
Thanks for stopping by and hugs,
T

Entered one of these in the challenge at The East Wind challenge blog...

2 comments:

UNKY said...

Trish, You made beautiful card! I love them a lot! Very original! Thank you! xxx

Jackie C said...

Very nice. Great design with a wonderful image. So glad to see a TEW image here :)
Hugs Jackie DT The East Wind x