Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Part 2 Showcase of SBS Back to School Teens 2013

Thanks everyone for coming back and I do hope you have been catching
all the great work the Design Team has been bringing you
 in their Showcases of the
 
Again these images being so versatile and fabulous I continued on my theme of School Supplies and bring you Two new items to complete the set for this year's Back to School Teens 2013.
 
I used three images here on this large notebook!
I used A+ Miller, Lunch break Miller, and Betty Arty Mess...
 I then created a pen/pencil holder for the locker with a magnet on the back using a empty Crystal light container , duck tape on the top and bottom and of course my son's and my favourite image
Christian Locker Mess!


You can get all these images and more by going to clicking the link above and going over to Simply Betty Stamps store.. now don't forget to keep checking back at http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.ca/ to see the rest of the Design Teams show cases and of course the new releases!..
Thanks for stopping by and hugs,
T

1 comment:

Cindye Wile said...

That is sooo awesome. Love it. :)