Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 4 Preview of New releases for Simply Betty Stamps Norse Gods


Day 4 and Final day of the Preview are you all so excited to get yours and get creating...wahoo
We bring you:
Betty Frigga isn't she amazing I fell in love with her elegance and beauty she was a dream to colour and I knew she needed something special so I added sequins one by one to the side of the round easel card. We are in winter mode here so the light is terrible so sadly they didn't show up as much as they do in person...
 and now we have Chris Odin..gotta love him he strong, and handsome don't you think..I thought I would have a little fun with him and bring you this card with a fun sentiment...
Thanks for joining us in our previews and don't forget to wander over to the rest of the DT's blogs for some more inspirational ideas and don't forget to pop over to Simply Betty Stamps just click the link on my blog and get your very own set...
hugs,
t

2 comments:

Marie97 said...

Great job on both cards. Love the easel!

Corinne said...

Beautiful job on Both cards, love all the jewels!
Hugs