Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

13 Days of Halloween Challenge Day 6 @ Simply Challenged Challenges



13 Days of Halloween Challenge Day 6 @ Simply Challenged Challenges


13 Days of Halloween Challenge Day 6 @SCC

Hi everyone welcome to day 6 of the 13 Days of Halloween @ Simply Challenged Challenges... and we have a fun one for you !

Today I created for you a card that is slimey and grimey..for this challenge you must use lime green and distressing. I used lime green through out the card and and distressed my paper edges with a file and then used ink to distress and grime up the cardstock for the base of the card. Hope you like her and her attitude...these images the Burtonweenies remind me of my nephew and friends..lol..this is Harley Burtonweenie by the way...







Here is the challenge for Day 6

Slime and Grime

Slime and Grime on your project...
Lets create some bootiful projects! I know you can...
I look forward to seeing all your slimey grimey creations....just pop over to http://simplychallengedchallenges.blogspot.ca or click the badge on the right side of my blog and find all the rules and the spot to link your project...good luck!
For more spooktacular inspiration please follow the links below each DT's image you never what might spook our interest...
hugs,

T

1 comment:

Corinne said...

This is AWESOME Trish, you know this is from my MOST FAVORITE sets! Love the way you did your pic!
Hugs