Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ugly Christmas sweater card..





So what a fun challenge this is..you need to make a card using an ugly Christmas sweater as an inspiration. Luckily I do not own that sweater but it was inspiration for this card... Ian is adorable so its hard to make him as creepy as those sweater Santa's but you get the idea...I gave him googly eyes to help emulate the creepy beady Sweater Santa eyes...thanks for stopping by and maybe you should try this challenge it is fun...look I even added the bead work around the edges..lol



hugs,

t

7 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

LOL awesome T!!!

WickedPixie said...

What a fun card from such a goofy sweater!! Love the google eyes on Ina! :-)Traci

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

ha ha .. I thought I saw you in that sweater last year .. jk jk

awesome card

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Hey Tammy you lent it to me...lol

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

I do have some ugly sweaters - lol

Isidor said...

Luckily I do not own that sweater but it was inspiration for this card... auglysweaters.blogspot.com

Günter said...

Luckily I do not own that sweater but it was inspiration for this card. ... achristmassweater.blogspot.com