Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sweet Pea Blue meets Violet...



I thought I was going to enter this at http://sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/ looks like I missed out or don't know how to us their linky thing..lol...oh well no biggie... I love using my sweet peas stamps so here is what I did...I rarely use brads it seems even though I have a million and ten...so here is my card. I used copics and then ran the image through my cuttlebug with my Tim Holtz embossing folder that looks like broken glass...used some bling, ribbons and of course bows to complete this challenge...hope you like the end result. Well looks like it wasn't me after all the link was down to technical difficulties...yippie...thanks for looking.
Hugs,
T

6 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

THIS IS JUST GORGEOUS T!!!
I love the eye shadow...just the perfect touch...I love the embossing over the image idea...I will be sure to file that in my creative closet & bring it out...I love the color combo...stunning! and the fact that you just colored the accents makes the card pop!
Thanks for joining us at SPS...I am sure the challenge will be back up soon so you can add your card!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

super cute .. I love the color combo =)

Shani said...

Stampi, your card is beautiful! Wonderful!

WickedPixie said...

I have had this page sitting open on my desktop to remind me to come back and tell you how beautiful I thought your card was - sorry it took me so long!! :-)Traci

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thanks Traci...that is very kind of you...make a girl feel good..lol

Powerful Search Engine said...

Totally gorgeous I love the embossing over the image. Hugs Pascale Thanks for sharing with us at SPS hugs Pascale