Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 14, 2010

A Tiddly Inks Goth Thanks...


One of the best things ever happened to me at my place of employment. I have a calendar that a wonderful friend gave to me with a different delicious cupcake for every month. I printed a copy of one such wonderful cupcake called a cosmopolitan cupcake, cranberries, vodka, and lime were a few of the ingredients. So a super sweet coworker made them. She brought one in for me and she put this naked cupcake on my desk (meaning no icing) and I thought hey as much as I love the icing a cupcake is a cupcake. Then out of her knapsack she pulls out a icing piping bag and ices it in front of me...So much fun!!...I giggled and clapped like a little girl...I have to say hands down as a cupcake lover that is by far the best thing ever that happened at my job...I do hope she does it again...lol...Having said all that I made her a thank you card for her with my new Tiddly Inks Goth image. I love this image a cupcake with a skull on it this is so me...Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
T

3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

naked...no!!!
fresh icing...yes!!!
btw LOVE the new background!!!!

WickedPixie said...

What a wonderful, lovely thing to have happen! Your thank you card is also wonderful - I am sure she will be equally thrilled! :-)Traci

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Oh, too funny!!! :) How sweet! :) I hope she enjoys her card as much as you enjoyed the cuppiecake. :)