Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tiddly Inks Batty Birthday wishes...






I love this image and all day I thought of different sayings where I could use the word Bat to replace another word. I had many ideas but I really liked Bat Wishes on your Birthday!...I love how she turned out much batter than I imagined while day dreaming at work. Okay a couple more sayings I wanted to use was "Bat you thought I missed your Birthday" and my personal favourite..."Bat your ass I miss you!" and my other fave " you are a real Bat ass but I love you anyways"...okay I was getting silly but it was fun and a great way to pass the day at at my job...lol...Take care everyone and if you need some of these images yourself just click on the Tiddly inks badge on the right and get shopping. Super deal spend $15 bux get 20% off ...how cool is that its like getting one free stamp, and they are digital images so its instant gratification...see you later...
T

3 comments:

WickedPixie said...

Very cool card! I love the sentiments you cam up with (and your cute Bat Webkinz! I have that little guy, too!) :-)Traci

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

U BAT ASS 2 :)

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

great cards Trish ..

you've changed your blog since I was here last .. I like it ..