Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Who the heck is Alice..





okay I am a little excited to say the least, about the new Alice in wonderland movie. My niece, son, and myself are going next week can't wait. In the mean time I am inspired to make cards. Here is my card for a challenge over at The greeting farm blog for their farm fresh Friday challenge. I used a lot punches, pop dots and stickles. I did some layering on both Alice and the mad hatter. Thank you for stopping by hope you like this version of Who the heck is Alice....my allergic reaction is still making my eyes hurt but I need to create so there you have it...take care everyone!

8 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow this card is fantastic! I love that its 3D and the colours are awesome and pop right out!
love tasha xx

Kleine85 said...

Nice card! Great colors you have used.
I saw the film yesterday and it's great!! You can be excited :)

Greetings,

Tanja

Sandra said...

Wow, I love this Card. Really Colorful - just like the Movie seems to be in the trailers. Unfortunately haven't seen it yet. I escecially love the pop-ups on your card, because in the book a big part is all the different sizes of the characters.
Hugs, Sandra

Sandra said...

Sorry, I thought my first comment wasn't published and wrote again. Now, you've got three commetns - which is even better than one. ;-)

Debbi said...

AMAZING card! That must have taken you hours...I just love all of the layering, and the colors...SUPER!!
*smiles*
debbi

Marsha said...

What a great card ! I bought the digi set with the Alice stamps :-D Today I made a card, will place it on my blog in a few minutes :-D

I'm going to ask my brother if he wants to go see the new Alice in Wonderland movie because my boyfriend doesn't want to go with me :-(

Marsha

Tindaloo said...

Wow! amazing card! cool details, and the eyes of the bunny is really funny :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! I LOVE your Alice card! So colorful and whimsy! I adore the rabbits eyes, lol! Too cute!
Beautiful job :)
hugs, margie