Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What's up Toby Cub...



Yep that's right What's up Friends?...its early in the morning here and I am up and my son, and cats too.
So I woke up at 11:00pm and entered my name and such to the relay post.
Went back to bed and was up again at 5:00am to print my image and make my card.
Whew! although getting up for a such a great image and to create immediately is really great!.
Some people say exercise rejuvenates them well creating first thing today has put me in a great mood before work...any how thank you for stopping by hope you like him and take care...here is to a great day!!!!
Recipe:
Cut circle for card.
Ink edges.
Adhere ribbon, then bling, and flower.
Colour image with copics and adhere with pop dots.
Then add butterflies.
Punch out oval using stamping up scalloped oval punch and stamp sentiment.