Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Stamp from TGF




Yes this image is from a new line of stamps from The Greeting Farm. His name is Oliver and he comes in a set with Amelia. This line will not be out until March. I was lucky enough to purchase it early when they had a special limited amount to sell. Sometimes it pays to get up early...hee hee hee...
Any how I made this card for a TGF blog challenge. Monochromatic which I think is obvious. I had my son in mind when I made it as its his favourite colour red.
Thank you for looking hope you like it.


6 comments:

Tasha said...

Ah this is fantastic! love the image and the additional punched dinos - this is gorgeous
love tasha xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

LOVE IT...NEED IT!!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Adorable! I love the punched dinos.

Larisa said...

Very nice boy's theme - dinos. My nephew who is 8 years old would be in great rapture from this card ))) Nice and creative job )

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thank you everyone it was a joy to make this card. Your comments are making me blush...lol

♥Rach♥ said...

I'm SOOOO envious that you have him!!! He's just so adorable and totally reminds me of my son, I just love him :0)
~Rach