Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cutie Pie love blog Candy WINNER...

And the winner of my first blog Candy is...........drum roll ( of course)

Hilde (Tindaloo) you are the winner please email me your address and I will send you the candy...
Just click on my profile and my email will show up...can't wait to send you some goodies...hope you enjoy them...
Thanks everyone for playing...I wish I could send you all something...so I will send you all hugs...

4 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

congrads!

Larisa said...

congratulations Hilde ))))

Anonymous said...

Buying memory cards is such a big hassle... You have to Google prices, filter through which ones are legit, go out to a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then hope that the price doesn't fall in the next month or so.

I've been done in by some ridiculous price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my R4 gaming flash card at what I mistakenly assumed was a steal, only to later see that it had dropped $5 in a week.

(Submitted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4i[/url] SPPost)

Tindaloo said...

Hi! I am so happy!!! This is the best news :) Just had a bad experience here in Thailand were we missed our flight :( And so I had to find somewhere to go online (not had access while theese 3 weeks in thailand, so I hadn't seen this before today) and buy new tickets. Soooo bad for our wallets ;) But now I will feel lighter since I know I'm not only unlucky! *hugs* My addy is coming soon :) Tindaloo