Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cute Stuff Valentine...Prince Ian



So its day 4 and I'm having so much fun with this relay. I love the images The Greeting Farm is surprising us. I can not wait to find a dragon to go with this little Prince. Any how thanks for looking and have a great day!...I am giving this cute card to my son for Valentines Day I hope he likes it...

Recipe
Ink edges of patterned paper and adhere to card.
Adhere ribbons and Flowers.
Place heart in Background.
Colour image in copics and adhere with popdots.
Add Crown and then bling.
Ink edges of card.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I think it is a perfect card for our little 'Prince Charming'

Hugz
Janice

Larisa said...

oh, so beautiful card )))

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very cute Trish!!!
keep it up girl :)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thanks everyone I sure enjoyed making this card for my son...thanks for all your support...

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE.