Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Crazy for Challenges ...Treat containers.

I needed a few more goodies for some coworkers and this is what I came up with.
I filled them with some candied shortbread wrapped in wax paper. Of course you could fill them with anything really.
I hope the girls like them as these are some of my favourite stamps from Hero Arts...Speaking of Hero arts their new catalogue will be out shortly...yippee!
I am posting these on their site for this Challenge it was fun and practical.
Thank you for stopping by and btw there are some leftover candied shortbread help yourself.
Recipe:
Dollarama take out boxes.
I stamped the image and coloured it in Copics. Added some Stickles for bling.
Cut them out adhered them to the box with glue dots.
A few embellishments to make them pop.
Very simple yet effective.
Oh yes some stickles for more bling on the box.

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

Wow...these are fabulous...thanks for playing with the C4C challenge

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Very cute!

Scrapthat said...

Oh my gosh T these are too super cute!! LOVE them TFS

Rachel said...

What a greG idea to use those little boxes. I keep picking them up from dollerama and then put them down because I don't know what to do with them. What a clever girl you are. I have that stamp set to, so I might have to scraplift you! Thanks for all your great projects! You are really crating up a storm!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

way cool boxes Trish :-)

scrapeahappy said...

Adorable project! I have had these dolleramma boxes for quite some time! Your project inspired me to purchase them after seeing this post! I only have six of them. But after four years, i am finally going to get them used and create something! Love your idea!!