Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Angel Frame Gift




I have just completed yet another Christmas gift. This one is a framed Anya Angel for friend of mine. She loves Angels and so what better a gift than a little Anya Angel with a special message. Double click the image to enlarge it if you like. Thank you for stopping in....
Recipe:
I coloured Angel Anya with Copics, cut her out and adhered to orange cardstock cut with a nestabilitie. I then added stickles to her wings and frame. A gold pipe cleaner for her halo to a bit of dimension. I then used some glitter glue to smudge all over the background blue cardstock and adhered the Anya Angel to it. A sweet quote, some bling, and inking to finish it off...oh yes a bit of orange ribbon too.

1 comment:

Scrapthat said...

Very very nice T! I love the quote!!