Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Maggie Bunny Baby card...second wild life entry




My second cousin had a baby girl and I made this sweet card to celebrate this occasion. I love this stamp its from The Greeting farm of course and I am posting this as a second entry for the Wild life Challenge the rules can be seen here http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2009/11/and-crowd-goes-wild.html . I coloured this image with copics then covered it in sepia accents from Ranger ink. Love the result... I then added liquid pearls to the edge and framed her beautifully with some lace....thanks for looking and do have a little tea cake on your out...and some strawberry punch...If you need her for your collection just shop here..http://thegreetingfarm.com/shop/index.php/rubber-stamps/animals.html

8 comments:

Lisa G. said...

so pretty!!! your work is so great!

Traceemom said...

Very pretty Trish!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

too cute girl

Scrapthat said...

oh so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is so pretty, and she will keep it forever in her baby book - way to go girl - your work just keeps gettin better & better.
Janice

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

oh ya .. is that that pearl stuff?

Cindye Wile said...

adorable baby card .. :)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

yep it is T and thank you everyone...means a lot.