Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Outside looking in..





yep that's the new layout that I just completed in my clean, oh so organized scrappy room...I will post photo's of that later...This is good ole Vithecat sitting outside on a winters day looking in at the fish bowl of life she called home...we have since moved from that home and she no longer has a big ledge to put her petite butt on to look in but has realized that scratching on the glass screen door will get her some much deserved attention..thanks for looking...
I used some Martha Stewart sprinkles to look snow on a few of the embelishments and hand cut the paper for added dimension of the swirls. The owl and letters are done using my storybook cricut cartridge and the velvety yellow letters for in are chipboard.