Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Knock knock who's there? Orange who? Orange you glad it's me...




My friend sent me some Orange scrap candy for a Pak that I won and that's what started this whole page...I swear I could smell Oranges as I was creating this layout or was it Tang!?
I am pleased with how this page turned out. I really like the busy areas and the clean areas where your eyes can rest a moment or two...This picture means alot to me it is one my son took when he was three years old and I love the angle heck I don't even look half bad in it...The true colour of this layout is in the last picture. I think my flash went off in the others ...pardon my lack of photography...
I used chipboard that I painted, the skull candy is from my friend Cindy, the bright Orange bling is from my friend Em and the 3 large paper flowers are from Em also, the felt flower cut in half is from my friend Tammy. Thank you ladies for being so kind and feeding my habit.
The rest of the goodies I had on hand except for the bling around the picture. I bought that today on a quick trip to the LSS. The felt hearts and really fuzzy felt flower above the skull were from my trip to Montreal.
It is hard to see by these photo's unless you enlarge it...but the title is What is remarkable to you..it is a bit hidden but I wanted to be that way...much easier to see in real life..
Well there you have Orange you glad you stopped by!



9 comments:

Rhonda said...

Fabulous! Really great Trish!! I love how you can pull together so many different embellishments and make them look really good together. :)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I orange't gonna go there :)
That is just...AWESOME! wow thems a lotta great schtuff on there...makin it a great lo!

Cindye Wile said...

Wow, wow, wow ... this is wicked cool. I LOVE the color and love all the little bits and pieces you have on there, it's fabulous. :)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Thanks evereyone...I'm a embellie junkie and I can't stop...I never start out meaning to use so many but something inside me just takes over...thanks for looking..

Anonymous said...

This is terrific. I love all the layers of orange, they look so pretty together. You are really getting the layering thing, aren't you? And I love the play on words. Oh and the angel wings...........you have earned them.
J

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

it turned out really great :-)

~ Mylene ~ said...

Uh huh, I definitely detect a hint of citrus in the air.

Love it!

Peace ~

M

Paola said...

Love it. That orange is really stunning! You make it all work so well. I love it when you cluster flowers and embellishments the way you do. That Prima bling is devine.
Must get me some of that at some point. I love it all. I look at the card you made me all the time with the clustered blue flowers. It makes me happy.

Lisa G. said...

I love it!!